Life coaching explained
Everything that was created in this world was first created in the mind.
Coaching is right for me ?
If you are looking to regain control over your life, your couple, your personal and professional relationships and your own decision-making, then you are at the right place.
As a woman and a mother, I am deeply touched by the personal stories of women who are experiencing serious crises with their couple, who feel challenged by parenthood and who feel helpless.
What is the purpose of coaching ?
- To clarify your situation/desires/projects
- To benefit from support in difficult times
- To remove recurring blockages for good
- To identify and free yourself from negative thinking
- To heal inner conflict and conflict with others
- To feel empowered to make important decisions
- To feel supported in the realization of your dreams
- To open up to new possibilities by transforming your thoughts
- To develop the necessary tools to regain confidence in your resources
What tools ?
End negative and limiting beliefs
Explore new thought patterns and move forward
Access the field of possibilities
Experience the realization of your dreams on a sensory, emotional and cerebral level
To connect to your future self to find answers in the now
Clarify your goals
Understand the challenges
Develop actions to address your needs
The first session is free of charge. During this session you will discuss the issues you wish to work on.
The program is divided into 6 sessions, each one lasting between 60 to 75 minutes and is conducted either in person or via Zoom.
I will accompany you to help you reconnect with your true self, your inner desires and help you unleash your full potential.
To help clients feel empowered and regain control over their lives is what forms the basis of my work as a coach.
The only ‘risk’ you may encounter is to get closer to your true desires and inner truth.
You are the captain of your ship and my mission is to create a safe space for you and ensure your well-being.
You are the only person who will ultimately decide if you wish to take action or not to allow for change to happen.
Please get in touch if you have any further questions.